Thursday, September 21, 2006

people, i've got an announcement to make.

Don't sms for time being, call me instead. or msn me or whatever. i overshot 298 sms liao, my mom's gonna kill me (probably). i've never tried overshooting by so much in my whole life T.T

OH SHOOT. this means i have to pay $15 for those 300 sms-es. =.=

GAHHHHHH.



this is wayyy bad




ahaha wdvrs. just rmb to call me instead of sms. this is so damn diaoded?





sorry for not updating for like, ages? loads of nice, confusing, funny, diaoded, stupid, fun, saddening things to blog about actually. but there are a few very important problems.


elect hist or elect lit?
core geog or core hist?
triple science or double?
art elect or no art elect?

all concerning my streaming for next year.


gah. so irritating. i want to take double science chem and bio, elect hist and core geog.

but core geog memorise so much
they all say physics is very important

so what now? so art elect takes up loads of time. i'll probably quite halfway lol?
even so, i'm not even sure if i'll take it.





gah. i don't want to be separated, seriously.
i love 2D.
1) we're fun
2) we're studious at the same time
3) we piss teachers off (Sth not too good though haha)
4) but we make them proud of us at the same time
5) we're bonded although we don't look like we are, just because we don't participate in activities =D
6) everybody's friendly
7) we rock
8) we rock!
9) we rock!
10) we rock~



kk. so me, annia, siyun, prissy, yuenlam, ashley, terie, jiaying, christopher, jesslin were at the mrt escalator today and we shouted so damn loud
2D rocks! -.-''

then after that prissy screamed. lols?





gah.
i love ashley the bunny! the chiobu despo bunny! she sits infront of me and we pass notes! haha!

i love terie who sends me to school and being so nice and friendly!

i love cherine who gives me inspiration to study! T.T summore i cant be same class as her next year le. sadded. 6 yrs =D

i love jiayings oh-so-sweet smile. hahas she's so cute!

i love erica's nice-ness! during scilab! she's my partner!

i love emma (errrr..?)

i love annia! for being my bestestbestest friend! for being there forever! <33 love you annia! *hugs* come my house next time again, neh? =D

i love jesslin! for being an ouran friend! and for singing and the "ohohoho"-ing~ XD OHOHOHOHOH!

i love gina! she's so enthu and writes her name like, everywhere!

i love anna! she's so fun to be with and she's a fellow AHHH-er! =D a fanfic lover too!

i love alicia! she's my HOTTIE. a sexymonkey! she's so nice and nice and nice and nice!

i love felicia! her bleach-ness, and her kawaii smile neh!

i love kaiying! she's kawaii too and she's super nice to talk to! =]

i love liushuang! she's damn pro and makes me study walala.

i love yuenlam! cause she kope my bag! jkjk hahas. yuenlam has anorexia!
kidding lah! haha

i love isabel! she's crazy monkey and she's nice to talk to too! =)

i love jiayu! she sits right next to me and she's got loads of stuff to talk too! all our crap leh! XDD hahas. and me imitating her handwriting and asking poor xq to guess like every single day!

i love mabel! she's a GOOD fellow playtmie ping-pong commendator! so fun, she's damn funny right! me and my iron arm wakakas

i love sheena! SHE'S MY SEXY XINGGAN GIRLFRIEND SHEENA! she's sexy, really! smiles! all hail sheena! <3

i love prissy because she iis sho cuteex.walalas. LOL.

il ove megan! megan is also nicenicenicence! =D and she's talllllll!

i love siyun! she's so lame at times ya know! she's our leader for shanghai trip!

i love venecia! she's the guniguni hahas!

i love mengfei the dreamfly! whhootss! she sits behind me in class and i always put my head on her table! fellow pe ping-ponger! my opponent! wahaha



and the guys in our class are so fun. the broken ceilings and windows lol!?!?





i know, this is the 100th time i've said thanks to the 2D people lol? i'll say thanks to everybody i know soon! =)))


yea i mean everybody!





walalals. i'm gonna study geog luh =X




mug hard people! jiayous~






love,
Emma =D

No comments: